- Trout - Brown, Rainbow, Brook all over 12inches only counting trout once.
- Crappie* - measured fish with my foot but I think it was 12.
- Striped Bass - I think it's hard to catch a Striper under 12 inches.
- White Bass - Caught these for the first time this year. Luckily found a big hive of fat ones.
- Carp - Again a first. I've hooked a few before but this year I landed one.
- Catfish - Every year I always seem to some how hook a catfish. This year I caught a channel and a bullhead over 12 inches.
- Largemouth Bass - I finally caught a bass well over 12 inches. It was great catching this guy on top water and on film no less.
- Smallmouth Bass* - Not sure this guy is over 12 but pretty close.
The 12 inch fish that I targeted but never caught over 12inches or at all.
- Gar - Only went after them a couple times and finally saw one. But I couldn't catch one to save my life.
- Bluegill - For some reason I thought this was gonna be easy. Then I thought about the last time I saw a bluegill that was 12inches. I don't think I ever have.
- Redfish - I never made it to the coast to go after these guys. This was a big disappointment for me.
- Chain Pickerel - A friend caught one of these in the Eno and has pictures. I think he's the only person that has with a fly.
- Bowfin - Still looking for my first bowfin. I know where they are just haven't learned how to catch them.
My other goal was to catch at least one fish each month of the year. Usually Jan-Feb are my most difficult times but this year I got lucky. Mostly with the help of friends and great circumstances. I'm dangerously close to missing this goal. It's unbelievably cold this Dec. I leave for a week to go to San Diego for Christmas. So that gives me about 5 days to fish to get that last fish of the year and complete my goal. I wasn't going to include fish out of the pond by my work but I'm lowering my standards now and letting that be a possibility.