Friday, July 1, 2016

Recycled Waders Wallet

I have always hated the bulge my current wallet puts in my pocket. I don't carry that much stuff and hardly ever carry cash. Even with the small amount of things the wallet is large. Recycled Waders is a company that repurposes old fishing waders into products people can use. I spied their wallets a long time ago and decided to try one as a solution to my problem. When the wallet arrived I was concerned that it might be too thin.
I also wondered whether the cards would stay in the pocket.
I've been using the wallet for about a month and I love it. The cards stay secure and the side pinch pouch for cash is a great feature.
You can barely tell when the wallet is in my pocket. That was actually an issue at first because I kept thinking I had forgotten my wallet. After using this I can't see myself ever going back to a big bulky wallet. I'm also impressed with the build quality of the product overall. If you're looking for a wallet, small bag, or pack, check out Recycled Waders.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. Seems like a cool idea for storing multiple fishing licenses. Seems like it might have some water resistance also...going to check them out. Thx for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a fan of Recycled Waders. I have one of their packs. Well made. Thanks for the tip Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Kevin. It seems like I have been back and forth and all over the place with Wallets and how to efficiently carry what I need. I will take a look at the site for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew
    Got to get this wallet, my present wallet is a killer in my back pocket, especially trying to sit on it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete