Friday, April 27, 2018

Operation: Find Peacock

There were rumors for years that a peacock lived in our area. I heard a strange bird calling the last few days near my house. I googled peacock calls on youtube and found peacocks making the exact same noise. This peacock seems like it could be someone's pet but it's let loose to roam as it pleases. I don't think its wings are clipped because the last time I heard the bird it was high in a tree. Maybe it jumped from limb to limb but I think it flew up there. I'm going to bring my phone out where I last heard it and play some. Maybe I can get it to come near me so I can get some pictures. Should be a fun event to involve the kids in. I'll post some pictures if I'm successful.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Kevin! Let us know when we can begin ordering feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin
    Hope you can get some pics to share--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete