Saturday, April 9, 2016

Andrea Larko's Art

I first ran across Andrea Larko's Art in Dun Magazine. Her style is unique and has a tribal look to it. She sells prints, decals and apparel on her Etsy site. 

I decided to get a couple decals for my kayak.
I really love the colors on this bluegill. 
The redfish is just as awesome. My wife saw the decals and now she's interested in getting some of Andrea's art for the house. The hard part is deciding what to get. There are so many good looking designs. 


 Andrea adds a nice touch by hand writing thank you notes with each order. 

I have seen this done on Instagram with several of her orders. I believe Andrea really appreciates people finding something special in her art. 


11 comments:

  1. agreed! That redfish work is really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of her stuff is really cool. I'm definitely going to get more of her art.

      Delete
  2. I admire anyone who can create such beautiful art. I guess I need to find a new wall to hang something on. Thanks Kev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff! I love seeing people produce stuff I'd never be capable of dreaming up on my own. I guess I really need a Yeti 65 to start decorating. (My wife's limited edition pink Yeti is off limits...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure what you mean by needing a Yeti first. Thanks for the comment though.

      Delete
    2. Fading Angler...check out Tempress.com, you may find a way to decorate your wife's Yeti that she might not have a problem with...

      Delete
  4. So talented. I think I saw her ink up a Vedavoo Sling pack for an auction once, talk about an amazing piece of fishing gear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vedavoo is awesome. I had tickets for that raffle.

      Delete
  5. She does some great work. Very talented! I own a few stickers and a limited edition bluegill print she did a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still debating on what exactly I want next. I wish I could afford everything.

      Delete