Tuesday, June 11, 2013

$10 Fly Lines

When a lot of blogs are telling you about the latest and greatest new thing I seem to always show how to buy stuff on the cheap. The newest thing I'd like to share is inexpensive fly lines. These lines are Scientific Angler seconds. They have a rough finish or the color is slightly faded. When I went red drum fishing a month ago my buddy was using one and loved it. He said he'll never buy another expensive line again. The lines come in different weight and types. The site selling these lines is called Discount Fishing Tackle, Inc.

4 comments:

  1. That is some good stuff right there. I am cheap and if I can save a few bucks, I will buy. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TTO, Glad you liked it. I'm probably going to go this route from now on. Especially when you're looking for that extra line you hardly use like a full sinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! You're always hooking it up with awesome websites! I just ordered a 5 wt sink tip line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up! $10 sure beats what most new fly lines cost. I'll give these a try next time I need to replace a line.

    ReplyDelete