Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hunt for White Bass Part 2

Went hunting for white bass again with a friend. We tried a creek he had done well on a couple years ago. You'd think with spots like thisthat we would tear it up. That wasn't the case. We covered a lot of water but the fishing was pretty rough. Everyone we talked to was having a slow day. Even the bait chuckers. It was still fun to find fish here and there. My buddy caught a nice bass. There was one sections that seemed to have a few fish. I messed around with my camera and took this video.
It was a fun day even though we didn't get the white bass we were hoping for. From the information I gathered by talking to other fisherman it's hit or miss. You either catch a ton or nothing. That would make you appreciate the really good days. I'm hoping to visit this stream again before the bass run is over.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that was a nice bass given the circumstances. Under most conditions that was a dink.

    ReplyDelete