Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hibernating

It has been super cold lately. Yesterday morning it was 24 degrees. I still haven't gotten my Orvis rod back from being repaired. My free time now is spent thinking about the birth of my new daughter, work and school. I recently went to a few christmas parties. They were both good times. A rare occurence for me, I drank a little too much at the one this last weekend. A buddy brought orange juice and vodka as well as some goldslaugher. I guess we wanted to relive our early 20's. I was fine after a couple screwdrivers but the goldslaugher finished me off.

I'm trying to figure out where I can go fishing in this cold weather. I've heard crappy like cold weather. I think I'm going to test this theory tomorrow. I still keep my 5wt in my car and the work ponds have been calling me. It's time for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment